November 01.11. Faber - I Fucking Love My Life 08.11. Kele - 2042 Pumarosa - Devastation Low Roar - ross Blaue Blume - Bell Of W...

Neue Gerichtstermine: November / Dezember


November

01.11.
Faber - I Fucking Love My Life

08.11.
Kele - 2042
Pumarosa - Devastation
Low Roar - ross
Blaue Blume - Bell Of Wool
Girl Ray - Girl
Lucy Dacus - 2019
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Ghosteen

15.11.
Juliana Hatfield - Juliana Hatfield Sings Police
Tindersticks - No Treasure But Hope
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I Made A Place
Maria Taylor - Maria Taylor
TOY - Songs Of Consumption

22.11.
Leonard Cohen - Thanks For The Dance
The Who - Who
Beck - Hyperspace
Dead Horse One - West Is The Best
Coldplay - Everyday Life

29.11.
Anyway Gang - Anyway Gang
Jack Penate - After You


Dezember

06.12.
Yann Tiersen - Portrait




0 comments: