März 06.03. Aloa Input – Mars/+ Árstíðir – Hvel Camouflage – Greyscale Cold War Kids – Hold My Home ...

Neue Gerichtstermine: März / April























März

06.03.
Aloa Input – Mars/+
Árstíðir – Hvel
Camouflage – Greyscale
Cold War Kids – Hold My Home
Gemma Hayes – Bones + Longing
Pinkshinyultrablast – Everything Else Matters
The Slow Show – White Water

10.03.
Madonna – Rebel Heart

13.03.
Alcoholic Faith Mission – Orbitor
Bilderbuch – Nelken & Schillinge
Björk – Vulnicura
Will Butler – Policy
Soko – My Dreams Dictate My Reality
Swervedriver – I Wasn’t Born To Lose You
Twin Shadow - Eclipse

20.03.
Adna – Run, Lucifer
Ólafur Arnalds – The Chopin Project
Courtney Barnett – Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit
The Cribs – For All My Sisters
Dagobert – Afrika
The Elwins – Play For Keeps
Laura Marling – Short Movie
Scott Matthew – This Here Defeat

27.03.
Balthazar – Thin Walls
Darkness Falls – Dance And Cry
Death Cab For Cutie – Kintsugi
The Go! Team – The Scene Between
Love A – Jagd und Hund
Lower Dens – Escape From Evil
Karin Park – Apocalypse Pop
The Prodigy – The Day Is My Enemy
Rah Rah – Vessels
Ron Sexsmith – Carousel One
The Soft Moon – Deeper
Sufjan Stevens – Carrie & Lowell


April

02.04.
Nadine Shah – Fast Food

03.04.
Lord Huron – Strange Trails
Marina And The Diamonds – Froot
The Lilac Time – No Sad Songs
Waxahatchee – Ivy Tripp
The Wombats – Glitterbug

07.04.
Matt & Kim – New Glow

10.04.
Calexico – Edge Of The Sun
Stornoway – Bonxie
Villagers – Darling Arithmetic

17.04.
Benjamin Clementine – At Least For Now
Rocky Votolato – Hospital Handshakes
Vierkanttretlager – Krieg & Krieg

21.04.
Passion Pit – Kindred
San Fermin – Jackrabbit

24.04.
Mew – +-

27.04.
Blur – The Magic Whip

0 comments: